Friday, January 3, 2014

Cliche

Above the Atlantic. And yes, I read Kerouac's "Lonesome Traveler"while traveling alone; and I drink tomato juice while on a plane. Sorry. I have wanted to read this book for quite a while, and I also enjoy tomato juice while on the ground, so maybe that's okay. Why am I writing all this? Maybe in order not to think of the  possibility of crashing. I know, bullshit. And I'm not afraid of flying at all but I think once this idea is in your head it's hard to fight for a few minutes. Reasonably speaking, we should be more afraid of losing a wheel while driving a car than of losing a wing while sitting in a plane. But well, there is reason and there is emotion. Anyway, I'm really good and positive here. Snow storms ahead in New York but they're expected to calm down when we'll get there. Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment