Thursday, May 15, 2014

Cedar Falls, IA

I have a new home. Cedar Falls looks like I'll like living here quite a bit. A college town not unlike Athens, OH,-well no, there is probably no college town like Athens, but anyway, somehow comparable to Athens-Cedar Falls has a pretty Main Street with some cool bars and then another street closer to college with some restaurants and cafes. And many places just look very classy and, well, excuse the word, hip. Sidecar Coffee, Voodoo, Cup of Joe, the Single Speed micro brewery. And good music! Never heard Vampire Weekend in an Athens cafe. But I should stop comparing. As a faithful reader, you know how much I loved living in Athens. Cedar Falls is not gonna make me forget about that. I'm just happy I've landed in an apparently cool place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment